Welcome to History Quiz #20…
1. In which ship did Christopher Columbus discover America?
2. ‘The Monument’ in London, marks which event?
3. Who was the Archbishop of Canterbury who was murdered in 1170?
4. What did the D stand for in D-Day?
5. Who was ‘Leader of the Opposition’ in the UK from 1997 to 2001?
6. Of Henry VIII’s six wives, who had the shortest reign?
7. Who was the American President at the time of the ‘Black Thursday’ Wall Street crash?
8. Which rebellious leader was pardoned by Emperor Claudius in AD50?
9. Which British monarch died in 1066, leaving no heir to the throne?
10. Which spacecraft tragically caught fire on the launchpad on 27 January 1967, killing all 3 astronauts onboard?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.