Welcome to Trivia Trail Quiz #15…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. What is the Westernmost province of Canada?
2. Swedish House Mafia music trio consists of Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso and who else?
3. The ‘Aventador’, ‘Huracán’ and ‘Urus’ are car models from which manufacturer?
4. Keflavik International Airport serves which country?
5. Who played Calamity Jane in the 1953 film?
6. What is the currency of Japan?
7. What is the name of Frasier Crane’s brother in the hit TV series?
8. ‘The Potters’ is the nickname of which cities football team?
9. Which is the fifth largest planet in our solar system?
10. Who played Felicity Scully in Neighbours?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.