Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #35…
1. In which country would you find the Ebro River?
2. Imports of what brand of vodka were banned in the US in 1991 as its label design was deemed to be a tasteless reference to the bubonic plague?
A. Black Death Vodka
3. What is ‘Marine Echo Location’ usually referred to as?
4. The slang term ‘Kill Devil’ refers to poor quality what?
5. Which city stands on the ancient site of Byzantium?
6. Which 1981 blockbuster featured a drinking contest in a remote Tibetan bar?
A. Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
7. The cornflower is which countries national flower?
8. Which country has the oldest parliament in the World?
9. A ‘twitcher’ is someone who enjoys watching what?
10. Which cocktail pairs scotch whiskey with sweet vermouth and a dash or two of bitters?
A. Rob Roy (Scotch Manhatten)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.