Welcome to History Quiz #21…
1. In which mythical city did King Arthur hold court?
2. In which month of 1961 did Yuri Gagarin become the first human in space?
3. Who became president following the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and was subsequently impeached by the House of Representatives for, amongst other things, his alleged violation of the Tenure of Office Act?
4. How was Margaretha Geertruida MacLeod better known?
5. Which species of bird appeared on the flags of Viking Chieftains?
6. Stan Laurel of ‘Laurel & Hardy’ was born in which country?
7. Who was the first member of the Royal Family to live in Buckingham Palace?
8. Who was mayor of London 4 times between 1397 and 1419?
9. How old was William Shakespeare when he died? 42, 52 or 62?
10. The Great Chicago Fire which killed approximately 300 people and destroyed over 17,000 occurred in which decade?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.