Welcome to Geography Quiz #28…
1. Which national flag comprises a blue cross on a white background?
2. How many countries share a land border with Egypt?
3. What is the most visited museum in the World?
4. The Bermuda Triangle is an area defined by linking Miami, Bermuda and which island nation?
5. Australia is divided into how many time zones?
6. What is the tallest mountain in the USA?
7. What is the largest lake in Africa?
8. What type of leaf is on the Canadian flag?
9. What is the capital of Senegal?
10. What is the Worlds largest island?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.