Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #18… This quiz is all about alcohol.
1. Which German digestif is made with 56 herbs and spices?
2. What is the main flavouring in pastis?
3. Which better is gin mainly made from?
4. What colour is Aperol?
5. In which US State can you find the wine producing region of Napa Valley?
6. What type of drink is ‘Malfy’?
7. On which Scottish island can you find the Talisker distillery?
8. Armagnac originates from which country?
9. What name is given to the Greek dry anise flavoured aperitif?
10. Which sweet Italian drink originated in the town of Saronno in Tuscany?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.