Welcome to Geography Quiz #29…
1. As of September 2022, how many countries make up the European Union?
2. In which English city can you find the Clifton suspension bridge?
3. In which US State can you find ‘Sin City’?
4. Castlefield and the Northern Quarter are neighbourhoods of which English city?
5. What is the state capital of Oregon?
6. Which treaty create the European Union?
7. A ‘Polyglot’ is a master of what?
8. Jane Austen is buried in which Hampshire city?
9. What is the official language of Brazil?
10. Where can you find the ‘Mayflower Steps’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.