Welcome to History Quiz #23…
1. Who was the Duke of Normandy?
2. The ‘Hundred Years War’ took place between which two countries?
3. How many wives did Henry VIII have?
4. In which century did the Battle of Culloden take place?
5. Which explorer mapped the coast of Australia?
6. Which two houses were involved in the ‘War of the Roses’?
7. How many American colonies declared their independence in 1776?
8. Who lost the Battle of Waterloo?
9. What colour roses appear as the symbol of the House of Tudor?
10. True or False: Mary Queen of Scots became Queen at 2 years old?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.