Welcome to Music Quiz #24…
1. What was the title of Ed Sheeran’s 2011 debut album?
2. What was the final song to be released by ‘One Direction’?
3. Who recorded ‘No Woman, No Cry’ in 1974?
4. Which ‘Mika’ song was named after the Princess of Monaco?
5. How old was Britney Spears when her hit song ‘Baby One More Time’ debuted in 1998?
6. Which song by Kate bush was based on a novel by Emily Brontë?
7. How many Grammy Awards did ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ win in 1971?
8. ‘The Jam’ was formed in which year?
9. What does ‘JLS’ stand for?
10. ‘Bring It All Back’ was a debut single for which group in 1999?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.