Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #20…
1. Which English palaeontologist came up with the word ‘Dinosaur’?
A. Richard Owen
2. What is the fastest species of bird?
A. Peregrine Falcon
3. What do fish use to breathe?
4. What are the only two non-silver coloured metals?
A. Copper & Gold
5. What is the collective noun for a group of kittens?
6. What name is given to a horse that is between 1 and 2 years old?
7. ‘Trichloro Methane’ is better know as what?
8. Rosalind Franklin was central to the understanding of the molecular structures of what?
9. True or false: Tuna have warm blood?
10. The method of synthesising ammonia from nitrogen and hydrogen gas is known as what?
A. Haber-Bosch Process
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.