Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #26…
1. In what year was the first Mission Impossible film released?
2. The fictional kingdom of ‘Florin’, appears in which 1987 American adventure comedy film?
A. The Princess Bride
3. In which of the Star Wars films is Luke on Dagobah?
A. Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
4. Who won an Oscar for Best Actor for his role in the 1954 film ‘On The Waterfront’?
A. Marlon Brando
5. Who directed the 2000 film ‘Gladiator’?
A. Ridley Scott
6. Which UK TV Soap celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2022?
7. Who was the first winner of Strictly Come Dancing?
A. Natasha Kaplinsky
8. How many films did Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire star in together?
9. Who played the female lead in the film ‘What Women Want’?
A. Helen Hunt
10. Which English actress, best known for playing ‘Gladys Emmanuel’ in ‘Open All Hours’, sadly passed away in 2022?
A. Lynda Baron
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Movie Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.