Here are the answers to History Quiz #24…
1. Francisco Franco was the ruler of which country from 1939 to 1975?
2. In which year did Howard Carter discover Tutankhamen’s tomb?
3. Which German leader was known as the ‘Iron Chancellor’?
A. Otto Von Bismark
4. Where did the first Butlins holiday camp open in 1936?
5. The first opium war of 1839-1842, was fought between Great Britain and which other country?
6. Who was the second human in space?
A. Alan Shephard
7. Pol Pot was a radical leader of which country?
8. The Inca Empire was located on which continent?
A. South America
9. Which US President was faced with the Cuban missile crisis?
A. John F. Kennedy
10. How many of Henry VIII’s wives were executed?
A. 2 (Anne Boleyn & Catherine Howard)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.