Welcome to Sports Quiz #23…
1. Which British boxer won a silver medal at the 2004 Olympics?
2. What is it called if you get three strikes in a row in bowling?
3. In motorsport, what does the abbreviation ‘NASCAR’ stand for?
4. What is the only Grand Slam tennis tournament to be held on clay courts?
5. The Toronto Blue Jays and Houston Astro’s play which sport?
6. Jurgen Klopp began his managerial career at which German club?
7. Which country cricket side play their home games at Edgbaston?
8. In which sport would you find the positions ‘Follower’ and ‘Rover’?
9. Which Formula 1 team had Lewis Hamilton paired with Jenson Button?
10. As of 2022, who was the last English manager to win the top division of English football?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Sports Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.