Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #27…
1. Strictly Come dancing visits which Lancashire town for a week during each season (except during lockdown)?
2. Who starred as CIA agent ‘Nathan Muir’ in the 2001 film ‘Spy Game’?
A. Robert Redford
3. What was the first foreign language film to win an Oscar for Best Picture?
4. In which decade was Blue Peter first broadcast in the UK?
A. 1950’s (1958)
5. Donny Osmond provided the singing voice for Captain Li Sheng in which film?
6. What were Ant & Dec’s characters names in Byker Grove?
A. P.J & Duncan
7. Who directed the 1996 film ‘The Rock’?
A. Michael Bay
8. Who plays ‘Eleven’ in Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things’?
A. Millie Bobby Brown
9. In what year was the Oscar for Best Director first won by a woman?
10. Which Channel 4 game show is presented by Greg Davis and Alex Horne?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Movie Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.