Welcome to Music Quiz #26…
1. ‘Stop the Clocks’ was a compilation album from which group?
2. Record producer and rapper Timothy Zachary Mosley is better known as who?
3. Which mega star turned down ‘Wrecking Ball’ before it was offered to Miley Cyrus?
4. ‘I’ve paid my dues, time after time’… are the opening lyrics to which song?
5. Which girl group was ‘Shouting out to their ex’ in 2016?
6. James, Lars, Ron and Dave were the original line up of which band?
7. What is Swedish pop group Rednex’s all time best selling single?
8. Larry Adler was best known for playing which instrument?
9. Which rock star founded ‘The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Long Haired Men’?
10. Who was the first woman to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.