Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #22…
1. What two elements are combined to form bronze?
2. What does the acronym SCUBA stand for?
3. Which of NASA’s space shuttles flew the most missions?
4. What type of animal is an ‘Avocet’?
5. In which decade was the first email sent?
6. What unit of measurement is equal to 1.829 metres?
7. In the hexadecimal numbering system, what number is represented by the letter D?
8. On which planet was the British spacecraft ‘Beagle 2’ lost?
9. Which animal appears first in the dictionary?
10. Triton is a moon of which planet?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.