Welcome to History Quiz #1…
1. Which British university city would have been the new capital if Adolf Hitler’s invasion plans had been successful?
2. Which US President described the Soviet Union as ‘The Evil Empire’?
3. The United States has formally declared war on five different occasions against ten different countries. Can you name who was the first country they declared war on in 1812?
4. In what year was the Berlin Wall built?
5. What was the name given to the war that was fought in Europe between 1618 and 1648?
6. What name was given to the members of the League of Women who campaigned for the rights of women to vote?
7. In what year was the Battle of Britain?
8. Who was the first woman to be elected as Speaker of the House of Commons?
9. Which British pre-decimal coin was worth 2 Shillings?
10. What is the name given to the survey of England carried out on the instructions of William the Conqueror?
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.