Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #1…
1. What is the common name for the liquid secreted from your lacrimal glands?
2. How many planets in our solar system have the letter ‘U’ in them?
A. 6 (Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune)
3. By what other name is the ‘Sea Cow’ more commonly known?
4. What is measured on the Beaufort scale?
A. Wind speed
5. What colour does litmus turn when it comes into contact with an acid?
6. The binary system of numbers uses which two numerical digits?
A. 1 and 0
7. Which planet in our solar system is closest in size to Earth?
8. What word is used to describe a group of ants?
9. What is the most common blood type in humans?
10. Who wrote the book ‘A Brief History Of Time’?
A. Stephen Hawking
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.