Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #1…
1. Which cartoon series is centred around the inhabitants of Jellystone National Park?
A. Yogi Bear
2. In which TV show did a talking cat called ‘Salem’ appear?
A. Sabrina The Teenage Witch
3. What Saturday morning show was first presented by Emma Forbes and Andi Peters?
A. Live & Kicking
4. Whose girlfriend was called Looby Lou?
A. Andy Pandy
5. In which 80’s/90’s TV show would you have found the characters Zach, Slater and Screech?
A. Saved By The Bell
6. Which US State was the setting for the TV series ‘Magnum PI’?
7. Opera singer Charlotte Church’s big break came at the age of 11 when singing over the telephone on which TV show?
A. This Morning
8. Which pair of twin puppet pigs first appeared on UK television in 1957?
A. Pinky & Perky
9. In which drama would you find the Aidenfield Arms?
10. Who were the first animated television couple to sleep together in a double bed?
A. Fred & Wilma Flintstone
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.