Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #1…
1. What is the main ingredient in ‘Baba Ganoush’?
2. Which type of tea, originally from the Chinese province Fujian gains its distinctive flavour from being smoke dried over pine wood fires?
3. The name of what food group comes from carbon, hydrogen and oxygen?
4. Cilantro is another name for which herb?
5. Bathtub is a variety of what spirit?
6. What hot beverage was first cultivated commercially in Yemen?
7. Which type of flower does a vanilla pod come from?
8. Which Greek dip is made mainly from yogurt, garlic, cucumber and olive oil?
9. Black Trim, Green Zebra and Yellow Pear are all varieties of what?
10. After a classification challenge in 1991 for the purpose of VAT, did the courts decide that a Jaffa cake was indeed a Cake or a Biscuit?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.