Here are the answers to Music Quiz #1…
1. Which Bob went to No. 1 with ‘Can We Fix It?
A. The Builder
2. Which family had a hit with ‘Do The Bartman’?
3. Which ‘Rhapsody’ was a chart topper for Queen?
4. What colour was the name of the boy band who had a No. 1 with Elton John?
5. Which Shawn was ‘Lost In Japan’ in 2018?
A. Shawn Mendes
6. Which actor Robson had a string of hits in 1995 with Jerome Flynn?
7. Where was the ‘Genie’ in the 1999 hit by Christina Aguilera?
A. In a bottle
8. Which Jennifer sang ‘The Power Of Love’ in 1985?
9. Which band’s singles include ‘No Matter What’ and ‘Words’?
10. Which Irish pop group member had a solo hit with ‘Life Is A Rollercoaster’?
A. Ronan Keating
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.