Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #2…
1. Who scored the winning goal for Manchester United against Bayern Munich in the 1997 Champions League final?
A. Ole GUNNER Solskjaer – Gunners (Arsenal)
2. Born Stanley Burrell in 1963, who had hits with “U cant touch this” and “2 legit to quit”??
A. M.C HAMMER – Hammers (West Ham United)
3. Will Ferrel and Owen Wilson starred in which film as an ice dancing duo?
A. BLADES of Glory – Blades (Sheffield United)
4. Which element has the chemical symbol Fe?
A. IRON – The Iron (Scunthorpe United)
5. Lanzarote and Tenerife are part of which group of Islands?
A. The CANARY Islands – Canaries (Norwich City)
6. What type of animal was Robin Hood in the Disney cartoon film “Robin Hood”?
A. FOX – The Foxes (Leicester City)
7. With which old profession would you associate Edward Teach?
A. PIRATE (He was better known as Blackbeard) – The Pirates (Bristol Rovers)
8. In the TV show “Only Fools and Horses” what did the abbreviation “T.I.T” stand for on Del Boy’s van?
A. TROTTERS Independent Trading – Trotters (Bolton Wanderers)
9. In Rudyard Kipling’s “The Jungle Book” what type of animal was Shere Khan?
A. TIGER – The Tigers (Hull City)
10. What is the connection between your answers for questions 1-9?
A. English Football Team Nicknames
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.