Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #2…
1. Who scored the winning goal for Manchester United against Bayern Munich in the 1997 Champions League final?
A. Ole GUNNER Solskjaer – Gunners (Arsenal)
2. Born Stanley Burrell in 1963, who had hits with “U cant touch this” and “2 legit to quit”??
A. M.C HAMMER – Hammers (West Ham United)
3. Will Ferrel and Jon Heder starred in which film as an ice dancing duo?
A. BLADES of Glory – Blades (Sheffield United)
4. Which element has the chemical symbol Fe?
A. IRON – The Iron (Scunthorpe United)
5. Lanzarote and Tenerife are part of which group of Islands?
A. The CANARY Islands – Canaries (Norwich City)
6. What type of animal was Robin Hood in the Disney cartoon film “Robin Hood”?
A. FOX – The Foxes (Leicester City)
7. With which old profession would you associate Edward Teach?
A. PIRATE (He was better known as Blackbeard) – The Pirates (Bristol Rovers)
8. In the TV show “Only Fools and Horses” what did the abbreviation “T.I.T” stand for on Del Boy’s van?
A. TROTTERS Independent Trading – Trotters (Bolton Wanderers)
9. In Rudyard Kipling’s “The Jungle Book” what type of animal was Shere Khan?
A. TIGER – The Tigers (Hull City)
10. What is the connection between your answers for questions 1-9?
A. English Football Team Nicknames
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.