Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #2…
1. Who was the male star of the film “Field of Dreams”?
A. Kevin Costner
2. Who voiced ‘Puss in Boots’ in the 2011 film?
A. Antonio Banderas
3. Who played Batman in the 1997 film ‘Batman & Robin’ which saw Arnold Schwarzenegger play ‘Mr Freeze’?
A. George Clooney
4. Ringo Starr narates which childrens TV series?
A. Thomas the Tank Engine
5. Which TV family had seven children and a dog named Wreckless?
A. The Waltons
6. In which sitcom do the main characters often talk about going to ‘The Feathers’ but never leave their front room?
A. The Royle Family
7. What was the highest grossing film of the 1980’s?
A. Top Gun
8. Which weatherman assured British viewers on 15th October 1987 that there would be no hurricaine just hours before the country was devasted by one?
A. Micheal Fish
9. Who played Beatlejuice in the 1988 film?
A. Micheal Keaton
10. Which film won the Best Film at the Oscars 2020?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.