Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #2…
1. Who was the male star of the film “Field of Dreams”?
A. Kevin Costner
2. Who voiced ‘Puss in Boots’ in the 2011 film?
A. Antonio Banderas
3. Who played Batman in the 1997 film ‘Batman & Robin’ which saw Arnold Schwarzenegger play ‘Mr Freeze’?
A. George Clooney
4. Ringo Starr narrates which children’s TV series?
A. Thomas the Tank Engine
5. Which TV family had seven children and a dog named ‘Reckless’?
A. The Waltons
6. In which sitcom do the main characters often talk about going to ‘The Feathers’ but never leave their front room?
A. The Royle Family
7. What was the highest grossing film of the 1980’s?
A. Top Gun
8. Which weatherman assured British viewers on 15th October 1987 that there would be no hurricane just hours before the country was devastated by one?
A. Micheal Fish
9. Who played Beatlejuice in the 1988 film?
A. Micheal Keaton
10. Which film won the Best Film at the Oscars 2020?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Friends Quiz #1£4.00
Harry Potter Quiz #1£4.00
Movie Quiz #1£4.00
Disney Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.