Welcome to History Quiz #2…
1. In 1857 Mary Queen of Scots was executed on the Royal orders of her cousin, who was her cousin?
2. Hiroshima received the first atom bomb on 6th August 1945, which City received the second one just three days later?
3. In which decade was the abolotion of the death penalty made permanent in Great Britain?
4. In which war did the ‘Battle of Bunker Hill’ take place?
5. Who became Russia’s first democratically elected president in 1991?
6. What was the final battle that Napoleon fought in?
7. What ‘Age’ came after the Stone Age?
8. Which current member of the Royal family qualified as a Motor Mechanic during WWII?
9. What did Spain send to attack Britain in 1588?
10. Who was known as “The Lady with the Lamp” during the Crimean War?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.