Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #4…
1. Which planet is furthest from Earth, Neptune or Saturn?
2. William H Bonney was the real name of which Wild West outlaw?
A. Billy the Kid
3. Which English footballer was the first subject of the TV programme ‘This Is Your Life’?
A. Stanley Matthews
4. Who captains the Nautilus in Jules Vernes ‘Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea’?
A. Captain Nemo
5. What is a litter of piglets called?
A. A Farrow
6. Trevor Bayliss is most famous for inventing what?
A. Wind-up Radio
7. What is the first name of former Prime Minister John Major’s wife?
8. The Clifton Suspension Bridge is associated with which English city?
9. What does an Apiarist keep?
10. What does the letter L represent in Roman numerals?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.