Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #4…
1. Which planet is furthest from Earth, Neptune or Saturn?
2. William H Bonney was the real name of which Wild West outlaw?
3. Which English footballer was the first subject of the TV programme ‘This Is Your Life’?
4. Who captains the Nautilus in Jules Vernes ‘Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea’?
5. What is a litter of piglets called?
6. Trevor Bayliss is most famous for inventing what?
7. What is the first name of former Prime Minister John Major’s wife?
8. The Clifton Suspension Bridge is associated with which English city?
9. What does an Apiarist keep?
10. What does the letter L represent in Roman numerals?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.