Here are the answers to Music Quiz #2…
1. Top Gun helped which band achieve a number one single with ‘Take My Breath Away’?
2. In Don McLean’s ‘Vincent’, which 2 colours did he paint his palette?
A. Blue & Grey
3. Who sang with Robbie Williams on the 2001 song ‘Something Stupid’?
A. Nicole Kidman
4. Twiggy had her only hit with which song?
A. ‘Here I Go Again’
5. Who wrote the lyrics for the 1996 hit ‘Three Lions’?
A. David Baddiel & Frank Skinner
6. The San Francisco Symphony partnered with who for the 1999 ‘S & M’ album?
7. What nationality are Bloc Party?
8. What is Marilyn Manson’s real name?
A. Brian Warner
9. In which film did Elvis Presley play a boxer?
A. ‘Kid Galahad’
10. What is the musical term for unaccompanied singers?
A. A Capella
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.