Welcome to Music Quiz #2…
1. Top Gun helped which band achieve a number one single with ‘Take My Breath Away’?
2. In Don McLean’s ‘Vincent’, which 2 colours did he paint his palette?
3. Who sang with Robbie Williams on the 2001 song ‘Something Stupid’?
4. Twiggy had her only hit with which song?
5. Who wrote the lyrics for the 1996 hit ‘Three Lions’?
6. The San Francisco Symphony partnered with who for the 1999 ‘S & M’ album?
7. What nationality are Bloc Party?
8. What is Marilyn Manson’s real name?
9. In which film did Elvis Presley play a boxer?
10. What is the musical term for unaccompanied singers?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.