Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #3…
1. In ‘Happy Days’, what is ‘The Fonz’s’ real name?
A. Arthur Fonzarelli
2. Name the four main characters from the TV series ‘Sex & The City’?
A. Carrie, Miranda, Samantha & Charlotte
3. In the 1969 original Italian Job film, which city did the mini’s race through?
4. What was the name of Madonna’s first film?
A. A Certain Sacrifice
5. The quote ‘Mother’s not quite herself today’, comes from which film?
A. Psycho (1980)
6. Which comedian had a 1990’s TV show entitled ‘The Man From Auntie’?
A. Ben Elton
7. Which 1988 film tells the story of a 13-year-old boy who wishes to get bigger in size with the help of a fortune-telling machine?
8. What was the name of the ‘Doctor Who’ spin off starring John Barrowman?
9. ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ was one of the highest rated films of 2011 on Rotten Tomatoes, who wrote the posthumously published bestselling novel on which the film was based?
A. Stieg Larsson
10. Which actors first name means ‘Cool breeze over the mountain’ in Hawaiian?
A. Keanu Reeves
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.