Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #3…
1. On which continent would you find Giraffes living naturally in the wild?
2. Which English scientist is credited with the invention of the World Wide Web?
3. Which bird (living) has the largest wingspan?
4. In which century was Sir Isaac Newton born?
5. Where in the human body would you find the Occipitofrontalis muscle?
6. In mechanics, what is the name given to the pivot point or support on which a lever turns?
7. Which element has the atomic number 1?
8. On which planet in the solar system would you weigh the most?
9. What is the standard unit of electrical resistance?
10. What is a baby koala known as?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.