Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #3…
1. On which continent would you find Giraffes living naturally in the wild?
2. Which English scientist is credited with the invention of the World Wide Web?
A. Sir Tim Berners-Lee
3. Which bird (living) has the largest wingspan?
4. In which century was Sir Isaac Newton born?
A. 17th Century (1643)
5. Where in the human body would you find the Occipitofrontalis muscle?
6. In mechanics, what is the name given to the pivot point or support on which a lever turns?
7. Which element has the atomic number 1?
8. On which planet in the solar system would you weigh the most?
A. Jupiter (2.54 your weight on Earth)
9. What is the standard unit of electrical resistance?
10. What is a baby koala known as?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.