Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #5…
1. According to the US Postal Service and the Citizens Stamp Advisory Committee, what kind of person shall not be honoured on a US postal stamp?
2. On average, the human body contains how many pints of blood?
3. Hg is the chemical symbol for which element?
4. The Statue of Liberty was given to the USA by which country?
5. According to Greek mythology, who was the first woman on Earth?
6. How is the groundnut more commonly known?
7. Which country was the first to elect a female Prime Minister in 1960?
8. Which US President died in office at age 63 on 12 April 1945?
9. According to Newtons law, every action has what?
10. Charlie Chaplin is said to have insured what part of his body for $100,000 in the 1920’s?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.