Here are the answers to Music Quiz #3…
1. Which talent show judge managed Westlife?
A. Louis Walsh
2. Gerry Cott, Simon Crowe, Johnny Fingers and Bob Geldof were more commonly known as?
A. The Boomtown Rats
3. The Spice Girls had hits with ‘Viva Forever’, ‘Stop’, ‘Too Much’ and ‘Goodbye My Friend’ in what year?
4. What was Britney Spears’ first single called?
A. Baby One More Time
5. ‘Sound of the Underground’ was the first UK No.1 single for which group?
A. Girls Aloud
6. Which group did Simon Le Bon sing with?
A. Duran Duran
7. Eternal were just a step from where in 1994?
8. ‘Lucy In Disguise’ clothing store was opened by which singer in 2010?
A. Lily Allen
9. Who sang the theme tune to James Bond – Thunderball?
A. Tom Jones
10. Which band joined Dusty Springfield in 1987 for the single ‘What have I done to deserve this?’?
A. Pet Shop Boys
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.