Welcome to Music Quiz #3…
1. Which talent show judge managed Westlife?
2. Gerry Cott, Simon Crowe, Johnny Fingers and Bob Geldof were more commonly known as?
3. The Spice Girls had hits with ‘Viva Forever’, ‘Stop’, ‘Too Much’ and ‘Goodbye My Friend’ in what year?
4. What was Britney Spears’ first single called?
5. ‘Sound of the Underground’ was the first UK No.1 single for which group?
6. Which group did Simon Le Bon sing with?
7. Eternal were just a step from where in 1994?
8. ‘Lucy In Disguise’ clothing store was opened by which singer in 2010?
9. Who sang the theme tune to James Bond – Thunderball?
10. Which band joined Dusty Springfield in 1987 for the single ‘What have I done to deserve this?’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just 99p. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.