Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #5…
1. How is a thick fish or seafood soup more commonly known?
2. The Yarra Valley in a wine producing region in which country?
3. Brothers ‘Bruno & Sergio’ opened a coffee shop in London in 1978, what was their surname?
4. What name is given to the Spanish sausage seasoned with paprika?
5. From which country did the bagel originate?
6. Who pioneered the ‘Death In The Afternoon’ cocktail? A mix of absinthe and champagne.
A. Ernest Hemmingway
7. What type of oranges are used to make marmalade?
A. Seville Oranges
8. What type of food is a ‘Rollmop’?
A. Fish (Herring)
9. Pesto contains which type of nut?
A. Pine Nut
10. A bunch of banana’s is called what?
A. A Hand
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.