Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #5…
1. How is a thick fish or seafood soup more commonly known?
2. The Yarra Valley in a wine producing region in which country?
3. Brothers ‘Bruno & Sergio’ opened a coffee shop in London in 1978, what was their surname?
4. What name is given to the Spanish sausage seasoned with paprika?
5. From which country did the bagel originate?
6. Who pioneered the ‘Death In The Afternoon’ cocktail? A mix of absinthe and champagne.
7. What type of oranges are used to make marmalade?
8. What type of food is a ‘Rollmop’?
9. Pesto contains which type of nut?
10. A bunch of banana’s is called what?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.