Here are the answers to History Quiz #3…
1. Which Space Shuttle disintegrated shortly after launch in 1986?
2. What sank in 1545, was raised in 1982 and now resides in Portsmouth’s Historical Dockyard?
A. The Mary Rose
3. In which US city was Martin Luther King assasinated in 1968?
A. Memphis, Tennessee
4. Born on the 25th July 1978, what is Louise Joy Brown’s claim to fame?
A. The 1st Test Tube Baby
5. The Treaty of Paris in 1856 ended which war?
A. The Crimean War
6. During Prohibition in the US, what was the name given to the illegal drinking clubs?
7. Launched in 1973, what was the name of the USA’s first Space Station?
8. What was the only major Naval battle of WWI?
A. The Battle of Jutland
9. Who was the first Hollywood Actress to appear on a US postage stamp?
A. Grace Kelly
10. In 1066 William the Conqueror defeated which King at the Battle of Hastings?
A. King Harold II
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.