Welcome to Music Quiz #4…
1. Who was the drummer in the Beatles before Ringo Starr?
2. Which song was the longest running UK Number 1 single of 2019?
3. If Stevie Wonder was Ebony, who was Ivory?
4. Which song contains the following lyrics; “My girlfriends pregnant, too, I’m bout’ to be a father, if I have a daughter, guess what I’mma call her? I’mma name her Bonnie”?
5. Which chart topping Rock ‘n’ Roll star who shot to fame in the 1950’s, was arrested for armed robbery in 1944 while still a High School student ?
6. How many other Cities, other than Rotterdam, are named in the Beautiful South hit single ‘Rotterdam’?
7. In what year did Peter Andre release ‘Mysterious Girl’?
8. Which single was unexpectedly top of the UK charts on New Years day 2020?
9. What is the Best selling Album of all time worldwide?
10. Ed Sheeran collaborated with which Male Artist on the 2019 single “Take me back to London”?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.