Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #6…
1. Who was the Roman goddess of love?
2. Which two countries signed the ‘Pact Of Steel’ in 1939?
A. Germany & Italy
3. What is ‘Where’s Wally?’ called in the USA?
A. Where’s Waldo
4. ‘Bakkah’ was the former name of which holy city?
5. Which US president appears on the $100 bill?
A. Benjamin Franklin
6. Gordon Sumner is the real first name of which British musician?
7. What unit is used to measure horses?
8. Where in the body would you find a ‘Betz Cell’?
9. Which actress dies in the opening scene of the movie ‘Scream’?
A. Drew Barrymore
10. The Ozark National Scenic Riverway can be found in which US State?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.