Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #4…
1. Which sport uses a ‘stimpmeter’ to measure the speed of a surface?
2. Who won the 2020 PDC World Darts Championship?
A. Peter Wright
3. Prior to joining Mercedes which team did Lewis Hamilton drive for?
4. Which team won the 2020 Superbowl?
A. Kansas City Chiefs
5. The Football Premier League suspended it’s 2019/20 season following Round 29 of league games due to COVID-19, who was bottom of the table at this point?
A. Norwich City
6. Which tennis star was stabbed by a fan of one of her rivals on court at Wimbledon in 1993?
A. Monica Seles
7. Who was England captain when they won the World Cup in 1966?
A. Bobby Moore
8. In Gaelic football, how many points would a team received for scoring a goal, in between the posts and under the crossbar?
A. 3 points
9. What event was added to the Olympics for the first time in 2012?
A. Womens Boxing
10. Which County Cricket club play their home games at the Rose Bowl?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.