Welcome to Sports Quiz #4…
1. Which sport uses a ‘stimpmeter’ to measure the speed of a surface?
2. Who won the 2020 PDC World Darts Championship?
3. Prior to joining Mercedes which team did Lewis Hamilton drive for?
4. Which team won the 2020 Superbowl?
5. The Football Premier League suspended it’s 2019/20 season following Round 29 of league games due to COVID-19, who was bottom of the table at this point?
6. Which tennis star was stabbed by a fan of one of her rivals on court at Wimbledon in 1993?
7. Who was England captain when they won the World Cup in 1966?
8. In Gaelic football, how many points would a team received for scoring a goal, in between the posts and under the crossbar?
9. What event was added to the Olympics for the first time in 2012?
10. Which County Cricket club play their home games at the Rose Bowl?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.