Here are the answers to Music Quiz #5…
1. Little Pixie, Fifi, Trixabelle and Peaches Honey Blossom are children of which singer songwriter?
A. Bob geldof
2. What was Victoria Beckham’s maiden name?
3. What was the name of ‘The Beatles’ first album?
A. Please Please Me
4. Which singer born in 1939 as Anna Mae Bullock has had hit singles including ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ and ‘Simply the Best’?
A. Tina Turner
5. Originally known as ‘Two Tons of Fun’ when they formed in 1976, what were the American duo known as when they had their first Number one dance hit in 1982?
A. The Weather Girls
6. Who was the first winner of the ITV Show ‘X-Factor’?
A. Steve Brookstein
7. Which famous rapper married reality TV star Kim Kardashian in 2014?
A. Kanye West
8. Rachel Stevens began her career as a member of which Pop Group?
A. S Club 7
9. Which singer has the most UK number one singles ever?
A. Elvis Presley
10. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germalotta is more commonly known by what stage name?
A. Lady Gaga
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.