Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #5…
1. Dry ice is a solid form of what?
2. How many eyelids does a camel have?
3. What is the worlds most poisonous spider?
4. Hedwig from Harry Potter was a ‘snowy’ species of which type of bird?
5. What is the collective name for a group of crows?
6. Percy Spencer was the inventor which time saving kitchen appliance?
7. What is the most dense gas?
8. How many hearts does an Octopus have?
9. Of all the senses, which is the most sensitive?
10. In computing what does the acronym RAM stand for?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.