Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #6…
1. In which European country is the chocolate bar ‘Toblerone’ produced?
2. What are the 2 ingredients found in a Screwdriver cocktail?
3. Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of what being stuck to the top of your mouth?
4. Which TV Chef had to change his name by deed poll to Sheffield after he lost a challenge on Keith Lemon’s ‘Celebrity Juice’?
5. Originally known as the Chinese Gooseberry, what was it rebranded in 1959?
6. What does the abbreviation IPA stand for?
7. What ingredient is included in a dish if it is made Florentine style?
8. What is Tofu made from?
9. Which nuts are used in marzipan?
10. Which celebrity Chef presented ‘The Naked Chef’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.