Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #6…
1. Along with Norwich and Sheffield United, which other team was promoted from the Championship to the Premier League in 2019?
A. Aston Villa
2. How many points is a try worth in Rugby League?
A. 4 Points
3. What is Golfer Tiger Woods’ real first name?
4. In Cricket, what decade did the Ashes begin?
A. 1880’s (1882)
5. Who is the driving partner of Sebastion Vettel at Ferrari as of April 2020?
A. Charles LeClerc
6. In yards, how long is an American Football field?
A. 100 Yards
7. Who has won the most World Championship Snooker titles?
A. Stephen Hendry (7 Time Winner)
8. ‘I am two inch slobber’ is an anagram of which English football team?
A. West Bromich Albion
9. How long does a Field Hockey game usually last?
A. 70 Minutes
10. The game of Octopush is played with 6 players on each team, with a puck and sticks, in what kind of environment?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.