Welcome to Sports Quiz #6…
1. Along with Norwich and Sheffield United, which other team was promoted from the Championship to the Premier League in 2019?
2. How many points is a try worth in Rugby League?
3. What is Golfer Tiger Woods’ real first name?
4. In Cricket, what decade did the Ashes begin?
5. Who is the driving partner of Sebastion Vettel at Ferrari as of April 2020?
6. In yards, how long is an American Football field?
7. Who has won the most World Championship Snooker titles?
8. ‘I am two inch slobber’ is an anagram of which English football team?
9. How long does a Field Hockey game usually last?
10. The game of Octopush is played with 6 players on each team, with a puck and sticks, in what kind of environment?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.