Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #7…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Rome stands on the banks of which river?
2. David Schwimmer played which character in the TV sitcom ‘Friends’?
3. What is Wales’ second most populated City?
4. Which band formed in 1972 consisted of Bjorn, Benny, Agnetha and Annifrid?
5. With 13 titles, which team have won the FA Cup the most times?
6. Which American TV show, first aired in 2004, followed the lives of survivors of a plane crash on a mysterious Island somewhere in the South Pacific?
7. On a dart board which number is below 6?
8. Which avenue would you be on if you were directly after Whitehall on a standard Monopoly board?
9. Which country won the 1992 European Football Championships?
10. Which band formed in Leicester in 1997 had 4 out 5 of there albums reach Number 1 in the UK, but never had a UK Number 1 single?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.