Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #8…
1. What is Germany’s most popular fruit loaf?
2. Which cocktail would you traditionally add Worcester sauce to?
A. Bloody Mary
3. What type of food is basmati?
4. In which country was gin invented?
A. The Netherlands
5. Which nut is marzipan derived from?
6. What does Kosher mean in Hebrew?
7. What is tofu made from?
A. Bean Curd
8. Ancient Olmecs, native to Mexico are known to have been the first consumers of what luxury as far back as 1900BC?
9. Colonel Sanders founded which fast food chain?
10. What would happen if you put a rotten egg in water?
A. It Would Sink (A Fresh Egg Would Float)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.