Welcome to History Quiz #8…
1. Who killed Achilles?
2. First used in WWI, what was the howitzer gun more commonly known as?
3. In which country was Che Guevara killed?
4. What was Ben Hur’s first name?
5. Which formmer SS Officer was known as the ‘The Butcher of Lyons’?
6. Which of the Bronte sisters wrote ‘Wuthering Heights’?
7. In which war did the Battle of Agincourt take place?
8. What was the codename for the Dambusters bouncing bomb?
9. What is the Worlds oldest sunday newspaper?
10. Which Russian Tsar murdered his own son?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.