Welcome to History Quiz #7…
1. Which English King was crowned twice?
2. Who famously asked “is Paris burning?”?
3. Which of Henry VIII’s wives is buried next to him?
4. Who was president of the United States of America at the outbreak of WWI?
5. Name the other infamous half, Burke and…?
6. Who was the first woman to fly the Atlantic solo?
7. In which battle did the Sioux defeat General Custer?
8. What did George V give up for WWI?
9. Who said “The ballot is stronger than the bullet”?
10. What was the name of the failed 1961 invasion by Cuban exiles who opposed Fidel Castro’s Cuban revolution?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.